400 people lose their life to inland drowning in the UK, many of these deaths are sadly preventable. It is statistics like these that fuel our commitment to helping organisations across the globe, implement advanced drowning detection systems to reduce drowning and injury risks. With decades of operating within the drowning detection sector, we welcome […]
- Swimming During a Pandemic: Steps to make your visit safer
- SPSC shortlisted in Tech For Good Category | Lincoln Technology & Innovation Awards
- SPSC shortlisted for Best Security Business | Hounslow Business Awards
- Drowning Prevention Information
- Dry Drowning: How to keep your family safe this Summer
In the ‘New Normal’ we all seek to maintain so...
At SPSC we endeavour to deliver the highest standa...
At SPSC, our mission is to create measurable posit...